Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Good Morning

Oh I am up for the day but I really need to go back to bed. I went out for a couple hours last night to the club. I didn't drink but I am still so tired. I am going to eat breakfast and do a little cleaning. Sunday is the day I call my parents to let them know I am doing good and studying hard. Ok so that is what I tell them and as long as they are happy I am happy. After that I am going to get on the computer and work on my blog and chat.

Thought of the day.

"When a man brings a girl flowers for no reason -- There's a reason"

Love, Christina

Links