Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Friday, February 11, 2005

Sex in a can for women

ThisisLondon

By Suzy Austin, Metro
11 February 2005
Whether your feet smell or the cat has fleas, there's usually an aerosol to solve every health dilemma.


And now there's a spray just for women - to boost their enjoyment of sex.

The arousal aerosol contains testosterone, which is absorbed in the skin over 24 hours. It was originally designed for post-menopausal women with low levels of the male sex hormone.

But it can also work for young women with low libidos, scientists said yesterday.

They tested 261 women over four months. Most noted more satisfying experiences at the end of the experiment.

Traditionally, a young woman's lack of interest in sex has been put down to relationship issues and depression.

But in many cases it is now recognised that the level of male hormones is to blame. However, The British Society for Sexual Medicine warned that the spray 'should not be seen as a panacea' for low sex drives.

'If a woman takes it when her low libido is not due to low testosterone, it could cause even more problems for her relationship,' a spokesman said.

Raising testosterone levels too high could cause beard growth, hair loss, greasy skin and acne, he added.

Prof Susan Davis, who led the research at Monash University, Australia, said: 'The spray is not just about sex.

'It's about having a satisfying home and social life, and having happier relationships and communities all round.'

The spray, developed by Australianbased Acrux, will not be available for several years while more tests are done.

Links