Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Good Morning Everyone

I am finally up and checking my email and getting ready for school. I will be gone until later this afternoon. I slept in this morning a little later than usual. I had the craziest dream last night, it must be be Valentine's day is approaching and I don't have a boyfriend. Oh well one will come along that will sweep me off my feet.

I will have to get on later today and post that crazy dream. It will be on my mind all day. Tonight I have to watch the Apprentice I love that show most of the contestants are out there. This afternoon and evening will be filled with yahoo chat. I love meeting and making friends from around the world.

Love,

Christina

Links