Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Friday, February 11, 2005

Good Morning

I am up and ready to start the day. I am out of the shower and reading my email and posting in my diary. It is so cold this morning I might have to stay in today. My computer is still acting up especially when I get on chat. Once I start getting pm's etc it locks up and then I get booted. I wish I could figure out how to fix this stupid thing.

I will be on and off the rest of the day. If you have any good ideas of things you would like to see in my blog please let me know. Well I guess I should go get dressed and do my hair and makeup.

Talk to everyone soon.

Christina

Links