Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Monday, February 14, 2005

iafrica.com | loveandsex | news Sydney supermarket launches 'Cereal Dating'

iafrica.com | loveandsex | news Sydney supermarket launches 'Cereal Dating'

A Sydney shopping mall launched a "cereal dating" night at its supermarket Monday, telling singles to come "get frisky at the fruit counter" for a Valentines night out.

Management at the upmarket Westfield Bondi Junction shopping center in Sydney's eastern suburbs suggested singles eager to meet a kindred soul cruise the supermarket aisles with message-sending breakfast cereal boxes perched on their carts.

"Choosing the correct cereal is crucial, with different cereals attracting different mates," Westfield said at a press release announcing the launch of its Monday singles' nights.

For "cereal virgins", they explain that boxes of "Fruit Loops" signal a "quirky, outrageous type that lives life on-the-edge", while carrying All Bran or Mini Wheats attracts "dependable, regular, conservative types".

"For those that don't really care-- a Variety Pack will show that the shopper is willing to chat to anyone."

A 2004 census found that 50.2 percent of Sydney's women and 40 percent of men have never married.

Westfield said its cereal dating nights would whip these "time-starved" singles "into a passionate frenzy as they get frisky at the fruit counter and find passion at the preserves".


AFP


Links