Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Monday, February 28, 2005

Hello Everyone

Sorry I have been kind of slow writing in my blog. I had a big test that I really had to study for. The test is over and now I have a couple days of relaxation. I didn't do much over the weekend, just stayed around the house and studied. My computer is still acting up and that of course is nothing new. I will have to save my money up for a new one. Off to the chat rooms.

Talk to everyone soon,

Chris

Links