Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Hazzard pay

seattlepi.com Buzzworthy: Hazzard payLet the record show that you can earn $100,000 as the official blogger for a cable network's weeknight reruns of a cult TV series. That's the annual salary CMT will pay its resident fan-expert on "The Dukes of Hazzard," aka vice president of the CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute, a position it's currently trying to fill.

Blogging isn't the only job responsibility, of course. It's actually the fourth item on the list after watching the show every night, knowing the lyrics to the theme song and serving as a "media expert" who will do interviews "to share passion" for the network's reruns. (Curiously, "being passionate" about them is fifth on the list.) Still, barring a really intense schedule of public appearances and interviews in other media, I suspect writing the blog will become the biggest part of the job.

Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a valid driver's license, be eligible to work legally in the United States, and available to travel occasionally. Go here if you're interested.

Links