Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Good Morning

Saturday is here I am going to jump in the shower do a few little chores. And then spend the rest of the day working on my site and chatting. I have been spending lots of time trying to fix my computer. So far it seems to be working good. But I will put it to the test later. I still need to buy more ram and that should help me from getting booted. Or so I have been told.

Love,

Christina

Links