Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Thursday, February 24, 2005

FHM Features Apprentice Cast as They Put Aside Their Book and Street Smarts to Showcase Their Fashion Smarts;

FHM Features Apprentice Cast as They Put Aside Their Book and Street Smarts to Showcase Their Fashion Smarts; Men's Magazine Features Dressing For Success Starring the Entire Cast of The Apprentice

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 24, 2005--FHM, the magazine that featured the most talked about photos of 2004 of four of the lovely women from the first season of The Apprentice, is once again showcasing the NBC hit's cast -- this time, the men and the women from season three -- in an eight-page advertorial showcasing Dockers stylish head-to-toe wardrobe solutions.


In an exclusive Dockers advertorial in the April issue of FHM, the contestants of NBC's runaway hit The Apprentice put aside their book and street smarts to showcase their fashion smarts in ensembles that work both in and out of the boardroom.

Dressed head-to-toe in Dockers, the contestants showcase the label's versatile clothing and accessories collections for men and women in eight-pages of photographs. Dockers' wide selection of clothes -- from suits to khakis to denim and everything in between -- allows each contestant the chance to show off their personal style. Contestant Bren trades his signature bow tie for a Dockers suit and tie, and Danny's unique fashion sense remains true in a Dockers vintage eclectic shirt. The advertorial closes with a two-page portrait of the entire cast.

Accompanying the photos are Q&As from each contestant, in which the Trump organization hopefuls, discuss both business and pleasure -- from dressing for success and personal style, to the art of firing someone. Highlights:

-- Michael: "Donald and I have a lot in common. We are both real-estate developers, we both have big egos and we both romance Eastern European women. For me, The Apprentice was a logical progression!"

-- Tana: "I would not be caught dead wearing my six-inch heels in the boardroom - no higher than four inches in business situations.

-- Bren: "I'm a little man in a bow tie. You may not like me, but you'll never forget me."

-- John: "I have never fired someone. People fire themselves. I have had the experience of telling countless people they were no longer able to perform on my dime."

-- Tara: "I wear clothes that highlight my best assets. It's not just about what you wear, but how you wear it."

In addition to the fashion advertorial, the magazine features a sweepstakes in which one lucky fan will win an all-expenses VIP trip for two to New York City to attend the live taping of the season three finale of The Apprentice; meet Mr. Trump and the entire cast; attend the official post-party, and be outfitted in a complete Dockers wardrobe (details at FHMUS.com/Dockers).

FHM's Dockers advertorial was created and produced by Dockers and the magazine's creative services department.

The April issue of FHM hits newsstands Tuesday, March 8.

Links