Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Monday, March 21, 2005

Notable Quotes

HOLLYWOOD (Reuters) - They really said it -- notable quotes from the news:



"Everybody keeps telling me that. Maybe Sharon is but I don't know f--- all about it."


-- OZZY OSBOURNE, asked by the New York Post about reports that he and wife SHARON are selling their Beverly Hills home.


- - - -


"It was a health issue. If I had to see the name STAR JONES or STAR JONES REYNOLDS one more time, it was going to kill me. I thought, 'Why do I know the name of PARIS HILTON's dog?'


-- JOYCE WADLER telling the New York Daily News how she feels about giving up writing a celebrity news column for The New York Times.


-- - -


"I don't do anything anymore that feels safe. If it doesn't scare the crap out of you, then you're not doing the right thing."


-- SANDRA BULLOCK, now starring in "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous," on choosing her movie roles.




Links