Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sex 'bomb' causes panic at German post office

BERLIN (AFP) - A parcel which vibrated and made strange noises caused panic in a post office in eastern Germany before it was revealed that it was an inflatable erotic doll, police said.


AFP/File Photo



"The post office worker thought it could have been a dangerous object, even a bomb," a spokesman for Chemnitz police said.


The police were called and noticed that the sender's address was on the package.


When they confronted the red-faced sender of the parcel, he explained it was a lifesize doll which he had folded up to send back to the manufacturers because it had failed to have the desired effect.


"He opened the package and expertly removed the batteries," said the spokesman. "It was rather embarrassing for the sender

Links