Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Monday, March 14, 2005

WESH.com - News - Spring Break Arrives As Bike Week Ends

WESH.com - News - Spring Break Arrives As Bike Week EndsDAYTONA BEACH, Fl. -- Daytona Beach wants to tone down Spring Break, but students said this is the place to party anyway.

Spring break gets under way in Daytona Beach.

Tens of thousands of college students will begin flocking to the city, which prepared itself for the annual onslaught of sun-worshipping, beer-chugging college kids.

"We drove through the night. We left at midnight and got here at 8:30 a.m.," said North Carolina student Brook Marck. "It was crazy, but we made it."

The city welcome center said all hotels in the center of town are booked solid with thousands of students.

More than 100,000 students are expected to come to Daytona Beach this year.

Meanwhile, as Spring Break arrives, the roar of bikes is quickly fading across central Florida.

Bike Week is officially over Sunday night.

Hundreds of thousands of bikers are leaving the area to head back home.

Organizers said about 500,000 bikers were in the area for the annual event

Links