Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Britney Spears strips for magazine

Britney Spears has agreed to strip it off for a magazine cover according to reports on Ananova.com and IMDb.com. The newlywed will appear topless, wearing just a necklace given to her by husband Kevin Federline, on the upcoming cover of Allure magazine.

In the cover story, Britney apparently bares it all emotionally as well, confessing that her marriage is challenging at times as the daily routine of wifedom was a little hard to swallow in the beginning. "We hit a little bit of reality, hardcore, after the first three weeks. But we handled it fine, and now things are starting to go really smooth," says Spears.


"Before we got married we were on tour, and we were just like kids, ordering room service, saying, 'Let's go out tonight.' Then, all of a sudden, you have this home, you have the kids (Kaleb and Kori), you have to get the diapers, get the dog to the vet. It's this reality," Spears adds.

Links