Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Good Morning it is the weekend FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got to sleep in today and it felt great. I have been told by many people that I need to be more personal here on my blog. So starting today I will get more personal.

Let start off by telling you about myself !!!!!!!! I am going to college and majoring in Business Administration. I love anything that has to do with business and would really like to start an internet company. As you can tell a majority of my time is spent on the internet. And I love to chat on Yahoo and meet people from around the world.

I have a younger brother and sister and yes my parents are still married. I know that is rare in this day and age. I am very close to my family and talk to them all the time. We grew up in a nice household and were able to travel to many parts of the world. I have been very blessed in my life and hope it continues to be great.

I am not married or have a boyfriend at this time. I am looking for someone special to sweep me off my feet. I had a crazy dream a few weeks ago about love, romance and the internet. I will have to write about the dream later this weekend.

Well I guess I should go take a shower and get dressed.

Love, Christina

Links