Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tonight

Tonight I am going to play all night on yahoo chat. I think I am going to keep track of all the funny things people say. Especially in the pm's I can't believe how crazy it can get. I am not sure how long I will be on. It all depends on how many messages I have to respond to.

It is really cold tonight so I will have to wear my pj's. Once I change and brush my teeth I wil be ready to chat.

Love Christina

Links