Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Sunday, February 06, 2005

reviewjournal.com -- News: NORM: Smitten high roller has no luck at love

reviewjournal.com -- News: NORM: Smitten high roller has no luck at love

NORM: Smitten high roller has no luck at love


Money doesn't buy everything in Las Vegas.

But a love-struck high roller gave it a try anyway at the Las Vegas Hilton last weekend.

After spotting the girl of his dreams, the high roller approached the young beauty and asked her out on a date. She declined, according to my spy.

He returned the next night accompanied by two security guards carrying a jeweler's box. Inside was a $100,000 diamond and sapphire necklace. He invited her out to dinner. She turned him down again.

Told she could still keep the gems while she thought about it, she again declined.

The next night he came in and upped the ante: matching earrings and bracelet to go with the necklace.

She told him she'd think about it.

When he returned the next night, she agreed to have dinner. The night went well until the suitor popped the question.

She said no to the offer and the $250,000 treasure trove of jewelry and walked away.

Links