Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Friday, February 04, 2005

This is Great CRIME DOES PAY

Martha Stewart - You're Hired - Elites TV - Your Elite News Source

Martha Stewart - You're Hired




Although Martha Stewart still has another month to go in her five-month federal prison sentence, she doesn't have to worry about having a job when she is released. On Wednesday, Apprentice and Survivor producer, Mark Burnett announced that Martha will soon have her very own reality show in which willing victims will be put through their paces to become her protege ALA Donald Trump.

Auditions for both Apprentice 4 and Martha's show will start today.

Martha, of course, had her own home and lifestyle program prior to her being incarcerated for stock improprieties. She is also said to be preparing a new show highlighting her decorating skills.

Martha is not allowed to conduct business until her release on March 6. Burnett claims that this deal was brokered prior to her confinement and that they have obeyed the court order and not spoken about business since she has been locked up. Once she is released, however, Stewart will be allowed to work 40 hours a week for five months during her 'house arrest.'

D.R. Boyer

Links