Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Saturday, February 19, 2005

China Rings in New Year with 11 Billion Messages

Yahoo! News - China Rings in New Year with 11 Billion Messages

BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese mobile phone users sent a record 11 billion text messages during the week-long Spring Festival holiday, ringing in the Lunar New Year in style, Xinhua news agency said Friday.



The holiday is the most important family reunion of the year, and the SMS calls brought in more than 1.1 billion yuan ($133 million), also a record, it said.


"In addition to text messages, people sent pictures and songs via their mobile phones as festival greetings," Xinhua said.


By the end of 2004, Chinese mobile phone users had surpassed 330 million. They sent a total of 217.7 billion messages last year.




Links