Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Brad Pitt appears in Super Bowl beer ad

Brad Pitt appears in Super Bowl beer ad - PittsburghLIVE.com

Brad Pitt appears in Super Bowl beer ad

By United Press International
Saturday, February 5, 2005

Actor Brad Pitt will appear in a 60-second TV ad during the Super Bowl, seen dodging paparazzi on his way to pick up a six-pack of beer.

Fox Television is reportedly charging Heineken about $3.7 million to run the advertisement during the game to be played in Jacksonville, Fla., reported the Daily Telegraph.

The twist of the commercial, which is expected to be viewed by 90 million football fans, is that the photographers are not out to photograph the movie star, but, rather, to drink the star's beer -- a Heineken.


It's unclear how much Pitt received for the ad, but some have pegged it at more than $3 million.

Pitt has also appeared in a commercial in Europe promoting a Swiss watch, however, the ad was not shown in the United States.

© Copyright 2005 by United Press International

Links