Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Monday, September 12, 2005

Man Learns Brother Next to Him Is Wanted

WATERLOO, N.Y. - Nicholas Cerino could recognize one of "America's Most Wanted," the fugitive profiled on the show Saturday night was sitting in his living room.

Mark Cerino, 41, was identified on the show as a contractor wanted in Florida for allegedly scamming elderly residents after last year's hurricanes.

Nicholas Cerino said he was "just dumbfounded" to hear a warrant had been issued in Brevard County, Fla., for his younger brother, who has been staying at his home in central New York.

Nine people called the show's tip line to report he was at his brother's home, and Mark Cerino was arrested within hours of the broadcast.

"America's Most Wanted" officials won't say whether Nicholas Cerino turned in his brother because the tipsters are anonymous, said Avery Mann, spokesman for the Fox TV show.

Mark Cerino was wanted on charges of contracting without a license during a state emergency. He was being held without bail at Seneca County Jail.

Nicholas Cerino said his brother had a 90-day contracting permit in Florida but couldn't get a license to work as a contractor when the permit expired. He said his brother repaid some customers and owes money to others.

He disputed allegations that his brother took money from unsuspecting victims and ran.

"This kid would give you the shirt off your back," Nicholas Cerino, a quadriplegic who owns a motorcycle shop in Waterloo, said in Monday's Post-Standard newspaper in Syracuse.

Links