Christina's Place

I have decided to post my life on the Internet. I am going to college so my blog should be interesting.

Hello and Welcome to My Personal Blog.

I will try to update it everyday with stories from my Life, Pictures,

News and other stuff I find interesting.

If you email me or I am on chat please be patient I get vey busy.

I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Love Christina



Example ^ Yep Thats me ^

Friday, April 08, 2005

Jenna Bush caught up in dirty dancing scandal

First Daughter Jenna Bush is at the center of a new Internet scandal after she was caught dirty dancing in a New York club.

The socialite, who has been criticized for her partying and boozing ways, was celebrating a friend's bachelor party at hip club Nerveana when a sneaky cameraman captured footage of Bush down on all fours, showing off her thong as dancers looked on in disbelief.

The unnamed snapper is now selling his footage to the highest bidders, and hopes to have the film in cyberspace by the weekend.

Links